Achieve the ultimate in aerodynamic performance with the RKP Carbon Front Undertray Splitter. Able to be fitted to any GT or GT3 spec front spoiler, this engineered under tray offers an efficient front splitter edge followed by a flat under panel reinforced with a balsa core wrapped in Carbon Kevlar. The result is a rigid and durable surface that can hold its own in any competition. Overheating won’t be a concern; air extraction ducts are maintained to allow for proper engine cooling. To go the extra mile, NACA style ducts extract turbulent air towards the wheels for efficient air movement out of the fender arches. What does this all add up to? A part that truly lives up to the hype.
- Full carbon composite construction by dry laid carbon and resin infusion
- Carbon Kevlar on all possible contact surfaces for long term durability on the road and circuit
- Balsa splitter core for maximum rigidity and weight savings
- Extraction ducting for OEM cooling, reuses all OEM rubber seals
- Stainless steel fasteners with large pan head for ease of installation and wear resistance.
- Increased front aero stability and air movement
- Weighs only 5 lbs
- Designed and made in the USA
Product ID: RKP-E9XM-GT3FRUNDR-CFKV