Ohlins advanced trackday & Motorsport coilover suspension kits have been designed specifically for use on vehicles which are more track focused but still get used on the road occasionally. The carefully selected spring and damping rates provide incredible performance on track whilst still remaining compliant enough for a pleasant drive home. These Ohlins coil over kits have been rigorously tested to ensure they deliver the very best handling for trackday or clubman race use. The dampers are built using Ohlins TTX twin tube technology which reduces cavitation in the oil providing more predictable damping lap after lap. An external oil reservoir on the dampers helps regulate the damper oil temperature so damping is not effected after prolonged periods of hard use. The dampers are 4 way adjustable with separate adjustments for compression and rebound including high and low speed to allow for fine tuning of damping rates to complement differing track conditions or driving styles.
- Height adjustable to allow the ideal ride height to be set
- Kit includes aluminium top mounts front and rear
- 4 way adjustable damping for ultimate damping control
- Carefully selected spring rates for the ultimate performance on the track and compliance for the road
- Rebuild-able dampers reduce costs for refreshing worn or broken units and allow for tailored valving rates if required.
Product ID: NIRGN00