KW Variant 4 coilovers are a combination of our innovative, race proven technology, as well as decades of experience tuning high end sports cars, super sedans and exotics such as the Audi R8, Audi RS6, BMW M5, Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SV, Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat, Mercedes AMG GT and more. In addition to the individually adjustable ride height the KW Variant 4 coilover kit allows an independent Adjustment -f the rebound damping as well as the low-speed and high-speed compression damping. Each KW Variant 4 coilover kit is delivered with a vehicle-specific comfort setting and with the integrated Adjustment -ontrols the damping characteristics can be set quickly and intuitively transformed to an optimized performance setup. The 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers in the KW Variant 4 coilover kits feature independent Adjustment -f the rebound damping utilizing patented TVR-A technology, as well as the low speed and high speed compression damping utilizing TVCLH-A technology. The KW Variant 4 coilovers are based upon successful race technology utilized by multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nurburgring race.The new KW Variant 4 coilovers are exclusively developed for select high-performance vehicles, which benefit greatly from the KW suspension technology -o improve their driving dynamics.
- Front and rear height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Variant 4 struts / dampers made of aluminum or kit is a combination of aluminum and stainless steel per axle.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible
- This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic dampening control has to be deactivated
- Deactivation kit is included.
- F: 0.6-1.2" / R: 0.4-1.2"