The rebound adjuster knob provides 16 precise clicks to personally dial in your desired vehicle setup. Thus allowing you the possibility to influence wheel/tire loads or take into concern chassis characteristics. Independent from rebound adjustment is the compression dampening, 12 precise adjustment clicks are provided to adjust the low-speed dampening. Most notably used to dial in wheel/tire setup.
These adjustment features allow the user to dial in vehicle weight, wheel/tire combinations, various road surfaces and environmental conditions.
- independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology
- stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- continuous lowering
- tested adjustment range
- high-quality components for a long-term durability
- adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- unique, independent damping force adjustment
- optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
Setup: Application and damper settings
The KW Clubsport 2-way coilovers provide the ideal adjustment range for race tracks such as the Nürburgring Nordschleife and other racing circuits.
You Might Also Like