Designed to maximize the performance on vehicles with DOT-R and other ultra high-performance tire setups. KW Clubsport 2-Way coilovers are the ideal choice for double-duty street cars, use at HPDE's(high performance drivers education), time attack or time trials, and club level racing.The Clubsport setup was specially designed on the Nordschleife and the continuous adjustable ride height allows for fine corner weight or making setup changes. The TVR-A and TVC-A valve technology -rovide an unmatched level of separately adjustable damping for the rebound and compression enabling a customized set up appropriate for the vehicle's modifications such as weight, tire characteristics, and other various conditions. The KW Clubsport 2-Way INOX-LINE coilover kit is the ideal tool for performance-oriented drivers and experienced tuning enthusiasts who place a strong emphasis on the overall performance of their suspension. The KW 2-Way Clubsport features patented TVR-A and TVC-A technology -hat provides separately adjustable rebound and compression damping. The extensive Adjustment -ange of the independently configurable rebound and compression make it easy to directly influence the steering behavior, directional stability, grip and handling characteristics for confident and repeatable results at the limit of driving dynamics.
- Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies
- Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.
- Vehicles equipped with electronic damper control: Electronic damper control needs to be disabled
- Disable modules available through KW
- Please check KW accessories list.
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible
- This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Front Clubsport top mounts included.
- F: 1.4-2.0" / R: 1.2-2.0"