The continued involvement of HKS in motorsports has provided the constant data and knowledge which are utilized in the development of new products. The wide-body kit is created the first of the original aero kit by HKS. The aerodynamics feedback is from the experience gained through past HKS time attack machines, such as “CT230R”, “TRB-03” and “TRB-04.
- This kit made from glass-fiber reinforced plastic.(Black gel coat finish on the surface)
- The bodyline inherit the successive race cars.
- Fenders and rear canards that take into account the effect of rectification to the rear of the vehicle will stabilize running
- Rear down force can be secured by installing GT wing.
- This product is designed to obtain an optimal downforce by performing CFD analysis to take into account aerodynamics.
- HKS has been pursuing durability and downforce in the ultra-high-speed range by conducting tests on high-speed circuits.