Many various developing tests have been carried out on track at Fuji International Speedway and on the street. Mr. Manabu Orido (also known as Mr. Supra) set a 1.682 second a lap faster time racing on track at Fuji International Speedway with only this suspension upgrade.
- This suspension utilized a conventional shock absorber rather than factory electronically controlled one. It made the vehicle easier to control according to the driver's intention and feedback.
- Using the high rate spring provides a smooth ride without making it feel too stiff and at the same time helping to translate a positive feedback from the tires.
- Adjustable pillow upper allows adjustments the camber angle.
- The billet aluminum upper plate is used in the rear. This is for weight savings without losing any necessary strength.
- The straight wound spring is used at both front and rear, allowing for easy changes to the spring rates.
- Spring rate [N/mm(kgf/mm)]: F=137(14)/R=176(16)
- Spring Length (mm): F=150(straight wound only) | R=200(straight wound)
- Height at factory (Upper-Lower): RZ: F=-25(-14 to -61)/R=-25(-5 to -72) | SZ-R: F=-17(-6 to -53)/R=-26(-6 to -73) | SZ: F=-30(-19 to -66)/R=-31(-11 to -78)
- Upper mount: F=pillow/R=pillow
- Upper mount Assy before shipment: No
- Spring rate change at factory: F=No | R=Yes
- For installing RZ(DB42)/SZ-R(DB22), error canceler is required due to removed factory Electronic Control Shock Absorber.
- Ships preset to RZ(DB42). When installing to SZ-R(DB22)/SZ(DB82), please change to test data as shown in the installation manual.