If you wish to drive your car to the track and race it, you cannot use the OrangeStuff pads. It is not European street legal or safe and is not ECE R 90 street legal. Even in countries where there is no such consideration of ECE R 90 (a European brake safety regulation) these pads are not designed for highway style driving, because they are designed to scrub off speed from track use. OrangeStuff is meant for closed circuit racing only.
• Factory heat scorched to reduce bed in times to minutes
• Longer wear life by 40-60%
• Chemical interlayer system for super strong pad bond to backing plates
• Better initial bite & fade resistance at high disc temps
• Deep V grooves catch dirt dust and debris and improve venting
• Track use only. Not designed for street use
You Might Also Like