Comprised of a center muffler delete featuring a balance pipe, and valved side muffler deletes, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains the factory valve operation while providing a significant increase in power, weight reduction, and an eye-widening soundtrack.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust will respond to your driving style: once the ECU registers your RPM and opens the valves, the tone produced from the SwitchPath™ evolves from sophisticated street car to roaring Cup Car. Thanks to the 0.65” wall T304 stainless steel, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust provides a deep and refined exotic tone, even with the valves closed.
- Max gains of 19 hp and 20 ft-lbs of torque at the crank (SwitchPath™ Exhaust)
- Available as full SwitchPath™ Exhaust
- SwitchPath™ provides completely uncorked aggression
- Full SwitchPath™ Exhaust, with tips, weighs only 17lbs (stock weight: 65lbs)
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust retains factory valve operation
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizing flow and performance
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent 0.065” wall T304 stainless steel
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE Tuning No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Warranty
Fits 991.1 GT3 / GT3 RS, 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS, 991.1 911 R and 997.2 GT3 / GT3 RS models