AWE Toyota GR Supra Track Edition Exhaust - 5in Diamond Black Tips
For those who like it raw, rowdy, and light, the AWE Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition comes equipped with bullet resonators in the mid pipes, and shares the same bespoke stainless steel stamped merge and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. Drivers can expect an 11 lb weight savings compared to stock.
In place of the 180 Technology® resonators in the rear are dual Track Edition straight sections. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. Due to this reason, AWE Track Edition Exhausts cannot be returned based on sound preference. You’ve been warned.
- 65% more flow than stock -- ready for big power
- Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®
- Massive five-inch double walled AWE tips
- Available as Touring Edition or rowdy Track Edition, both with straight-through designs for max power
- Max gains of 6 hp and 8 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Direct bolt on, no cutting
- Features a midpipe inlet adapter to allow use with stock and aftermarket downpipes (with outlets of 80mm)
- Resonated and Non-Resonated versions for perfect downpipe-tone tuning
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE