AWE’s second-generation catback Track Edition takes all of the precision engineering and performance of its SwitchPath counterpart, minus the valved muffler in the rear. The result is a constant “valve open” mode, at an affordable price. If you’re craving rich and rowdy tones at all times, and a hefty 22.5lb weight savings, this is your dose of steel.
The Track Edition Exhaust, also 50-state legal like its SwitchPath sibling, comes complete with AWE valve simulators to accommodate your factory exhaust valve motors. Happy ECU, happy life.
- Unified design for OPF euro and non-euro spec cars (2015 - 2020 fitments confirmed)
- 50-state legal catback design: sick sound with all catalysts intact
- Precision-engineered X-pipe to unlock a clean S55 tone
- Track Edition comes complete with AWE machined mechanical valve simulators
- 3” CNC mandrel-bent catback configuration
- Tip options include 102mm double-walled, slash-cut tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty