The GMG LMS roll bar is made from 4130 Chromoly tubing to not only minimize added weight, but to also increase the chassis’ rigidity. Each bar is precisely TIG-welded and normalized right here in Southern California. The 4-point LMS design features an X-braced main hoop with rearward extending arms and diagonal bar. The front legs are bolted down directly to a structural cross-member, while the rear arms are attached (via reinforcement plates) to the rear shock towers. Through track testing we found this design to provide the best trade-off between increased structural support and additional weight.
Please note that rollbars do not include final shipping charges. Because of the size and complexity of freight, shipping is done on a individual basis. A separate invoice will be sent post–purchase for products bought online, or to get a shipping quote beforehand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The system is TIG-welded using Chromoly tubing and increases the structural rigidity of the chassis by bracing 4 structural points together. (Meets requirements for POC/PCA for HPDE)
- Designed to work with standard reclining seats, light-weight bucket seats and aftermarket bucket seats with no interference in seat travel.
- Installation is 100% "bolt-in". No fabrication required. Minor trimming to the carpet is necessary. (Factory bar requires drilling holes in floor and attaching plates)
- Comes complete with all hardware needed to install.
- **Installation is available at our Southern California location, or at any of our world-wide network of authorized dealers.
Vehicle Fitment includes all 2012-2018 Porsche 911 Models (991 Chassis)