Hundreds of hours of research, prototyping, engineering, testing and daily usage evaluation plus over two decades of performance engineering for European autos has yielded the ultimate exhaust for the BMW F30 335i/435i.
- Straight through design featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Full 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 15hp and 32ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as the complete system or as an axle back
- Dual walled AWE Tuning branded tips, available as diamond black or chrome silver, 90mm, or 102mm
- Crafted from T304 Stainless Steel
- Engineered, designed and manufactured in house at AWE Tuning.
- No Check Engine Light – Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment – Guaranteed
- AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning BMW F30 335i Exhaust Suite is available as:
- The F30 335i/435i axle back Touring Edition Exhaust, featuring 180 Technology
- The F30 335i/435i axle back Touring Edition Exhaust + Performance Mid Pipe Package
All F30 335i/435i systems are outfitted with your choice of 90mm or 102mm double walled tips, in either Chrome Silver or Diamond Black.
Important fitment notes:
All products are confirmed to fit both RWD and X Drive vehicles.
About the components
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust
The AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust is an axle back system that leverages AWE Tuning’s proprietary sound cancellation solution, 180 Technology™, to produce the perfect exhaust note, drone free. If you’re unfamiliar with 180 Technology, learn more through this brief 180 Technology video.
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe
The AWE Tuning Performance Mid Pipe is a key component in obtaining the perfect signature aggressive yet sophisticated note from the exhaust. This non-resonated piece removes the factory resonated section and replaces it with straight through 3” T304 stainless steel tubing.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
Perfect tone comes compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ .
As exhaust gases exit the 335i/435i engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
What’s in the box?
Depending on which options you choose, the AWE Tuning BMW F30 335i/435i Exhaust Suite includes the axle back AWE Tuning Touring Edition Exhaust itself, the Performance Mid Pipe, exhaust tips, and all clamps and hardware required for installation.